Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Flutter news!

So it's not HUGE news, but I am excited to share with everyone, and I am really proud! Flutter did really good the first 2 weeks of release!! As of today over 200 of you had downloaded and possible have read Flutter!! I know it's not a record for a debut release, but it's mi
nd blowing to me and I am over the moon!!

The first 24 hrs of it's release it made it into the #2,000 on Amazon's Best Sellers Rank and has steadily stayed under #20,000!! You guys are AMAZING and I just want to thank everyone of you for everything you do, the sweet messages and comments you send me!!

So I have decided that since it did great the first 2 weeks, Flutter will be on sale!!
Again I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart and I love ya all lots!! ♥♥ xoxo -Mel
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment